In that big big house there are fifty doors and one of them leads to your heart
在那個大大的房子裡有五十個門,其中有一個通向你的心靈
In the time of spring I passed your gate and tried to make a start
春天的時候我路過你的門,想給你一個驚喜
All I knew was the scent of sea and dew
我知道,是大海和露水的味道
but I've been in love before, how about you?
但我已經戀愛了,你呢?
There's a time for the good in life, a time to kill the pain in life
有一段生命中美好的時光,這時光消除生命中的痛苦
dream about the sun you queen of rain.
夢想太陽、你雨之女皇
In that big old house there are fifty beds and one of them leads to your soul
在那個大大的房子裡有五十個門,其中有一個通向你的靈魂
It's a bed of fear, a bed of threats, regrets and sheets so cold
它是恐懼的巢穴,恐嚇和悔恨的巢穴,床單是那麼的冰冷
All I knew your eyes so velvet blue, I've been in love before, how about you?
你的雙眼如此蘊藍,我已經戀愛了,你呢?
There's a time for the good in life,a time to kill the pain in life
有一段生命中美好的時光,這時光消除生命中的痛苦
dream about the sun you queen of rain.
夢想太陽、你雨之女皇
Time went by as I wrote your name in the sky, fly fly away, bye bye.
當我把你的名字寫在天空,時間悄悄走過,飛啊飛飛向遠方,再見,再見
It's time to place your bets in life,I've played the loser's game of life
是把你的賭注嵌入生命的時刻了,我扮演的是生命遊戲輸家的角色
Dream about the sun, you queen of rain
Dream about the sun, you queen of rain
Dream about the sun, you queen of rain, mmm
Dream about the sun, you queen of rain (dream about the sun)
留言列表